Pace Dial-A-Ride Paratransit Bus Service
Pace Dial-A-Ride paratransit bus service is a pre-arranged curb-to-curb service for all residents, with discounted rates for seniors 65 and older, students, and persons with disabilities whose eligibility has been determined by the regional certification process.
Areas ServedBloomingdale township and the following medical facilities outside the township are curb-to-curb service locations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center (including Dialysis Center at 935 Beisner)
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Adventist Glen Oaks Hospital
- DuPage Oncology Clinic
- Monakea Medical Complex
- Wheaton Eye Clinic
- Wheaton Medical Clinic
- DuPage County Complex, East and West side of County Farm Road
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Extended Holiday Weekend HoursThe following extended holiday weekend hours are available the weekend following Thanksgiving through the Sunday following Christmas Day:
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bloomingdale Township residents for weekday service
- Village of Bloomingdale residents for weekend service
|Seniors 65+, Persons With Disabilities and Students||$1.50|
|Children (Under 7) With Fare Paying Adult||Free|
Trip Reservation Method
- Reservation Number & Hours: Call 800-713-7445 or TTY 800-713-7415 Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Advance Reservations: Reservations shall be accepted beginning Thursday of the preceding week service is desired and with as little notice as one (1) day advance notice.
- Service is not guaranteed, service is limited to daily capacity.